Arizona's Most Admired Companies
The most comprehensive and prestigious award program in Arizona.
This award recognizes excellence in workplace culture, leadership, social responsibility and customer opinion. BestCompaniesAZ partners with AZ Business Magazine for this annual award and event.
Use the tabs above to register, see the current winners, learn more about the program, and get help through the process.
Employers are asked to complete a nomination form that requires company demographic information and five open-ended questions related to:
- Leadership Excellence. This includes all aspects of leadership (trust-building, visionary, strategic, tactical, ethical, mentoring/developing, emotional intelligence, flexibility) Include senior leaders as well as other leaders in the organization. Include information on the credibility and impact of leadership in the community as well as within the organization. (2500 characters or less)
- Workplace Culture. Describe what is unique about your HR/Culture programs – don’t list just standard policy. What makes your programs stand out from all others in the areas of diversity, career development, employer branding, veteran initiatives, female programs, health and wellness, perks, etc? Weight will be given to applications that can support the effectiveness of their programs through credible employee surveys or other systems designed to assess workplace culture and engagement. (2500 characters or less.)
- Corporate & Social Responsibility. How are you bettering our community in terms of corporate giving, volunteerism, donations of time and money, serving on boards and environmental efforts? How do you align your company goals with nonprofit groups and employees interests and passions? What are you doing that is unique and different from other companies in your industry? Include information on both formal and informal programs you have in place. (2500 characters or less.)
- Customer Opinion. Applications should include both quantitative and qualitative data on customer experience. Weight will be given to applications that include credible customer survey data and/or third-party service awards. (2500 characters or less.)
- Innovation. In this section, we are looking for fresh new ideas (something new, original or improved) that create value for your company. Specifically, what innovative idea(s), or new program, product, process, service, policy, perquisite, etc. makes your company unique. If innovation examples are noted above in any of the category sections, please reference the innovation in this section. (2500 characters or less.)