Our strength, stability and drive serve an important purpose. We are proud employers of a diverse workforce and inclusive of individuals with disabilities, military and spouses/partners, and a multi-generational workforce. In order to play a role on our team, you don’t have to be connected to the military yourself – you just need to share our passion for serving our members.
The USAA Standard
Defines the principles for how we aspire to develop our culture, deliver our mission, serve our members and live our brand.
- Keep our membership and mission first
- Live our core values
- Be authentic and build trust
- Create conditions for people to succeed
USAA makes a consistent effort to reinforce our culture, values and mission, through a variety of channels:
- Our internal employee website, features news, member stories and videos
- Regular employee meetings bring us all together to learn and share
- Emphasis on behaviors important to our culture in performance reviews
- Unique employee development programs