Whether you’re happily employed or actively searching for a job, it never hurts to reevaluate your benefits package. Some of the best companies in Arizona also offer the best company benefits you could ever hope for — so take a look at these top-notch perks.
These companies are also winners on the 100 Best Arizona Companies list for 2017.
Best Company Benefits In Arizona
Total Rewards: At Dignity Health, our humankindness is extended to every member of our team. We also take a holistic approach to letting our people know that they truly matter. Our Total Rewards program includes monetary and non-monetary benefits that are carefully designed to support the entirety of your life, both personally and professionally.
Professional Growth & Development
At Dignity Health, we advocate for your lifelong learning and growth so that you can continue to positively impact the lives of the patients you serve.
- Dignity Health Learning Institute
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Associations
- Performance Review Management
You deliver humankindness to your patients, and Dignity Health also returns the favor. In the same way you care for your patients, our health care benefits are designed to provide you and your family with quality health care and wellness. We work hard to ensure that we can offer a package that is among the best in any industry sector.
- Medical Care Benefits
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Healthy Lifestyles Programs (where available)
- Health Eating Options in Cafeterias
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Illness Protection
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Dignity Health retirement programs recognize the time and talent our employees invest with our patients, our communities as well as our organization. Through these programs, Dignity Health will partner with you to support your financial goals.
- Retirement Plan, including Tax-Deferred Savings Opportunity
- Retiree Medical (in most locations)
We’re committed to making yours a happy, healthy life.
Furthermore, what you do away from work is important to maintaining balance in life. USAA’s work/life benefits and rewards give you flexibility and conveniences to both maximize your time and simplify your life. We care about our employees as well as their families. That’s why we provide programs that support maintaining healthy lifestyles, achieving personal financial goals and also balancing work and personal needs.
Taking care of our own
It’s the essence of who we are as well as what we do. USAA employees enjoy a wealth of perks and also some of the best company benefits you can find.
- Military leave to support training, deployments as well as active duty service
- Emergency leave for military
- Military support groups
- Onsite deployment advisers
- Child development centers (CDC)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Child and elder backup care
- Adoption assistance
- Flexible work options
- Business casual dress
- Health and wellness programs
- Free parking
- State-of-the-art fitness centers
- Concierge services (My Helper)
Whether your role requires a specific license or designation, or you are pursuing opportunities to continuously learn and improve, you’ll find many options, including:
- Leadership development programs
- Job skills training
- Business seminars, speakers and workshops
- Assistance with college tuition as well as textbooks
- License prep, exams and continuing education
- Member Contact Learning via self-study, classroom facilitation and distance learning options
In addition to competitive salaries, GoDaddy employees enjoy some of the best company benefits around.
Health & Wellness
GoDaddy also helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability beginning on date of hire
- Domestic partner coverage
- Generous time away benefits to rest & recharge
- Parental leave for both moms and dads
- Healthy living programs
- Health concierge
- Personal Health Support and tele-medicine
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Health fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- On-site health and wellness assessments
- On-site workout facilities at some locations
- Gym discounts
We want every employee to feel financially stable as well as amply rewarded for their work.
- Stock Options Available
- 401k program with employer match
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Transportation assistance
- Flex spending accounts
- Child care discounts
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Beyond the Basics
GoDaddy offers unique programs to reward as well as inspire employees, so they offer some of the best company benefits in Arizona.
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos as well as peer recognition programs
- GoDaddy Cares volunteer opportunities
- Team-building as well as professional development
GoDaddy supports and celebrates everyone on the team through their Employee Resource Groups. Open and inclusive to all employees, these groups are led by an employee president and also guided by a member of the leadership team. Interested? Then check out their Benefits page.
According to a recent survey Zocdoc conducted in partnership with Kelton Global, three out of five employed Americans feel uncomfortable leaving work for preventive care appointments, with the majority citing their employer or company culture for making them feel that way. Thus, to remove this barrier between work and health, Zocdoc introduced Unsick Day, a new type of day off from work— without penalty, and with explicit permission and encouragement. It allows employees to take care of the important healthcare appointments that are easy to put off, such as physicals and teeth cleanings.
Not only is Zocdoc offering this new benefit to their entire team, but they’re calling on other companies to empower every working American to take the time to go to the doctor before they get sick. Zocdoc is inviting all forward-thinking companies to join the movement at www.unsickday.com, and employees can also visit the site to request an Unsick Day from their company.
Cool Perks and Programs
100% employer-paid healthcare coverage: Zocdoc pays 100% of the healthcare insurance costs for full-time team members as well as their dependents. Their mission is to give power to the patient. That mantra starts with Zocdoc’s employees and also their families.
The Zocdoc Value Awards Show: Every year, peer-nominated Zocdoc’rs who embody one of the company’s core values are recognized and celebrated in front of the entire company. This end-of-year award ceremony is a full-scale production of comedic hosts, dances, musical acts and skits, choreographed, written and then performed by talented Zocdoc’rs. It’s also consistently deemed one of the best days of the year at Zocdoc.
Through the health club and healthy living reimbursements, employees can earn points each month by engaging in activities that then apply toward health insurance premium discounts.
Life is also made easier through 80 hours of back-up elder, adult and child care per year.
A pro bono program also enables attorneys to apply time toward their hours tally, encouraging participation.
Endurance-Tempe has a People First culture. In keeping with our work/life balance philosophy, we provide a competitive benefits package as well as an amazing work environment with shuffleboard, pool table, game rooms and lounges for relaxing.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- 401k Matching program
- Four weeks paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous bonus and commission structure
- Subsidized light rail and transit