Total Rewards with Dignity Health Careers
At Dignity Health, our humankindness is extended to every member of our team. We take a holistic approach to letting our people know that they truly matter. Our Total Rewards program includes monetary and non-monetary benefits that are carefully designed to support the entirety of your life, both personally and professionally.
Total Rewards is our shared commitment to your total personal well-being and professional satisfaction.
Professional Growth & Development
At Dignity Health, we advocate for your lifelong learning and growth so that you can continue to positively impact the lives of the patients you serve.
- Dignity Health Learning Institute
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Associations
- Performance Review Management
You deliver humankindness to your patients, and Dignity Health returns the favor. In the same way you care for your patients, our health care benefits are designed to provide you and your family with quality health care and wellness. We work hard to ensure that we can offer a package that is among the best in any industry sector.
- Medical Care Benefits
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Healthy Lifestyles Programs (where available)
- Health Eating Options in Cafeterias
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Illness Protection
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Dignity Health retirement programs recognize the time and talent our employees invest with our patients, our communities and our organization. Through these programs, Dignity Health will partner with you to support your financial goals.
- Retirement Plan, including Tax-Deferred Savings Opportunity
- Retiree Medical (in most locations)
We have many demands in IT to serve our clinicians, physicians, and patients with innovative technology solutions. I am proud that we have created a department where employees can reach their highest potential and bring value to these critical customers, while also feeling fulfilled in their work environment. – Deanna Wise, EVP/CIO, Dignity Health
CEO, Dignity Health