When it comes to work, you generally gravitate toward a company with solid values and a defined, positive mission. The following list compiles some of the best company vision statements to make you feel inspired and pursue a career of meaning.
Best Company Vision Statements
- Purpose: “To champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity.”
- Vision: “To serve as the most trusted leader in investment services.”
- We champion investors and those who serve them because we believe everyone should have the opportunity to achieve great financial outcomes.
Vision statement: “We are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. We dedicate our resources to:
- Delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services;
- Serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised;
- Partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.”
Vision statement: The mission of the association is to facilitate the financial security of its members, associates, as well as their families through provision of a full range of highly competitive financial products and services; in so doing, USAA seeks to be the provider of choice for the military community.
Vision statement: “We improve the lives of our customers through ensuring they have a fair credit report, thus having greater means and opportunity to achieve their personal financial goals.”
Vision statement: GoDaddy’s vision and mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures. We do that by helping our customers kick ass—giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success, however they measure it.
Vision statement: “We care for people so they can be their best. We continuously listen, learn and evolve to both meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues. We believe that being your best is about being your true self – engaged, fulfilled and ready to take on the world.
Our shared set of values define our culture: Respect. Empathy. Integrity. Creativity. Humility. Fun.”
Vision statement: “Seeking to put God’s love into action Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”
Vision statement: “The mission of Make-A-Wish is to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Vision: We are dedicated to making every eligible child’s wish come true.”