Vixxo is a technology-enabled asset management company that provides facility, intelligent energy and construction management services for clients with geographically-dispersed portfolios throughout North America. We work with Fortune 500 corporations within the retail, restaurant, convenience and grocery industries, leveraging data to help businesses make better decisions, streamline maintenance, gain visibility into facility investments and achieve sustained cost savings.
We’ve experienced and enjoyed success for a number of years and continue to grow as a leader in our industry.
We actively give back to the community because we believe strong companies are responsible for helping those around them succeed.
A Diverse Team
We believe bringing together unique backgrounds, experiences and cultures makes for a stronger and more innovative team.
Our size and success allow us to provide great medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as competitive 401k and compensation plans.
We offer the opportunity to work alongside talented, driven people who help you grow.
We work together and play together in a fun office environment that encourages teamwork and shared success.
Our team of 700+ associates operate out of multiple service centers throughout the US and Canada and are dedicated to providing best-in-class service to our clients and service providers.
Growth at Vixxo
We have been recognized for the past eight years as America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies according to Inc 500/5000, and have experienced 757% growth over the past 3 years with over 396 jobs added in 2016 alone.
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) savings and retirement plans
- Paid time off (PTO) and company recognized holidays
- Open office environment
- Dedicated “Vixxo Gives Back” community outreach program
A few things you should know about us:
- We are a team of doers.
- We win and lose as a team, not as individuals.
- Creating innovative solutions that solve complex challenges is part of what gets us out of bed every day.
- Obstacles energize us and bring us together as a team.
- We are willing to tackle whatever’s in front of us.
- Our strength lies in our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
To provide unparalleled business insights through a powerful combination of technology and analytics, powered by a shared marketplace.
To be the world’s leading technology-enabled asset management and business insight company.
Commitment to Veterans
“We appreciate the contributions and efforts our military associates bring to our organization and are always looking to recruit new talent.” Jim Reavey, President/CEO of Vixxo
How the Excitement and Camaraderie of Military Life Can Be Found in the Corporate World