Northern Trust Careers & Company Culture
We empower people to achieve more than just their goals. Our focus on employee work/life balance, diversity, career mobility and unique opportunities are among the reasons we’ve been named one of America’s Best Large Employers and recognized as an employer of choice around the world.
Grow your career with our unique resources and benefits.
Join a firm that consistently ranks among the world’s top financial services employers. Our focus on workplace integrity and providing an environment for our employees to develop creative solutions to complex problems at the cutting edge of technology helps define us.
- Manager, Accounts Payable
- Client Trade Consultant
- EXPL Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Account Manager, Investment Management
- Consultant, Market Risk Analyst, Portfolio Analytics & Risk
- Consultant, Back Office Operations – Global Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Mutual Fund Tax Administrator, GFS
- Rep, CS Banking Ops
- Associate Trust Advisor
- Mortgage Loan Specialist
- Sr Analyst, Identity & Access Cyber Security Administrator
Opportunities for Students and New Graduates
As an intern at Northern Trust you will have the opportunity to spend ten weeks during the summer from June to August working on meaningful projects, developing relevant skills to jumpstart your career while joining our inclusive and relational culture.
Who we’re looking for:
- Expected graduation of December 2021 or Spring 2022
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Economics, or related area
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Strong Communication and Analytical skills
- Technical skills vary based on team
Join our network for updates on events, career openings, best practices, and more!