Markitors moves small businesses forward online.
Google “digital marketing company,” and Markitors is on the first page nationwide. We are a eight-person startup in Old Town Scottsdale that is building the foundation for future “Inc. 5000” type of growth.
In practical terms, we’re a full-service digital marketing agency that offers affordable SEO, Email Marketing, SEM, Social Media and Web Development services for small businesses.
“Best Companies is one of our best sources for top talent. I’m continually impressed by the quality of candidates who apply to our positions. Anytime a candidate names Best Companies as their source of discovery for our company, I listen up because it shows me that the candidate has done their research, and aligns with our internal purpose of building a best place to work.” – Brett Farmiloe, CEO, Markitors
Located in the HEART of Old Town Scottsdale.
Digital marketing can be done virtually anywhere – coffee shops, poolside, foreign countries – but we choose to do it with great people in a small startup environment in the Scottsdale Civic Center.
We’re Looking For Our Last Single Digit Employee…#9.
Markitors moves small businesses forward online. We are looking to hire a full-time, in-house Digital Marketing Manager.
Every client we work with has a dream for their business. It is your job to bring those dreams to life through the monthly management of SEO, Pay Per Click Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media to achieve our clients’ objectives.
- Manage the online marketing efforts for a variety of small businesses you’ve most likely never heard of
- Write a high volume of SEO-optimized blog posts to drive organic search traffic
- Post quality social media updates on platforms ranging from Facebook to Flickr, LinkedIn to Reddit
- Customize email campaigns in MailChimp
- Manage paid Facebook and Twitter advertising campaigns
- Optimize paid Google AdWords advertising campaigns
- Interface and communicate consistently with clients
- Move the needle
What Good Looks Like (in no particular order):
- The most common word used to describe previous work experiences is the word “wrote“
- Comfort with any writing assignment, from 800-word blog posts to 140-character tweets to writing an email
- You’re not afraid of diving into HTML sometimes in the backend of WordPress
- If your house was on fire, you’d grab your monthly planner before running for your life
- You’re not afraid to pick up a phone and talk to a CEO/business owner
- When you make a list, you check it twice for accuracy
- Spreadsheets don’t make you want to vomit
- You majored (or could have majored) in Journalism, English or Accounting
- You graduated from an Honors college, or received significant honors from a college
- You’re curious about how SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media and Email Campaigns really work
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Not about that corporate life. We have a blast working as a small-team startup!
- You will make up 11.111111% of our company. The opportunities to grow are endless.
- You will receive a new Mac from the Apple Store
- Nice office in Old Town with good people, right in the park
- You can wear what makes you feel comfortable — you don’t have to sport that suit & tie or those heels. (Again, not about that corporate life.)
- Customized rewards based on performance
Our goal is to have a holiday party with 30 employees in 2018. We are poised for growth, and invite you to come along for the ride.
Apply now at Markitors.
We are Forbes Contributors
Markitors is a thought leader when it comes to the digital marketing space. We contribute articles to Forbes a regular basis to advance the capabilities of marketing professionals worldwide.
Recent Forbes contributions:
WE ARE MAILCHIMP EXPERTS
Markitors has been listed in MailChimp’s Expert Directory since 2012. We have worked with organizations of all shapes and sizes from around the world to send better email.