At Cable One, Sparklight, Clearwave, and Fidelity, we keep our customers and associates connected to what matters most. For our associates, that means: a thriving and rewarding career, giving back to the communities where they live and work, a focus on health and wellness, an excellent work/life balance, and an open and inclusive workplace.
Cable One strives to foster an inclusive and respectful environment that represents a wide range of backgrounds, cultures and experiences and empowers all genders, ethnicities, nationalities and beliefs to thrive together. It is committed to cultivating an environment in which all associates and customers feel respected and valued. “Stronger Together” is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that its associates live by, exemplify and embody each and every day. Cable One and its family of brands provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, sex/gender, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
- Senior Revenue Accountant
- Desktop Infrastructure Engineer
- Software Engineering Intern
- Senior Web Developer
- Public Relations Manager
- NOC Analyst
- SharePoint Developer (Software Engineer II)
- Outbound Sales Representative
- Retention Business Account Representative
- Accounts Payable Representative
- Revenue Accounting Manager
- Accountant II
- Business Care Specialist
We are grateful for the men and women who served our country. We’re also especially thankful for this opportunity to honor our associates who served in all branches of the armed services – their courage, selflessness, and dedication is truly inspiring.
Cable One has been recognized for many awards for their inclusion and empowerment of women in the workplace. Learn more about some of their achievements below.
A CAREER YOU CAN BE PROUD OF
- Competitive total compensation philosophy that includes pay, benefits, incentives, wellness, and career growth.
- 24×7 access to online development for professional skills and certification prep through our e-Learning platform.
- Career planning with an emphasis on internal mobility.
- Tuition reimbursement: Enjoy up to $5,250 per year to pay for tuition, books, and fees. After 5 years, the reimbursable amount increases to $10,000!
- Vocational training, professional conferences, leadership development programs, and job rotations are available to increase your skills and expertise.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits effective on your first day.
- Company-wide wellness program with the opportunity to earn incentives.
- Health Advocate resources for assistance including financial planning, discounts for activities, help with buying your next home, and more.
- Start contributing to your 401(k) on your first day. After your first year, we will provide a full match of your contributions up to 5% of your pay.
- On-site gym available to employees at the office.
- Our associates work and live in the communities we serve, and we are committed to helping both our associates and our communities thrive through community volunteer programs and sustainability efforts.
- Angel Day – Up to one full day of pay to volunteer at your favorite charity or non-profit organization.
- Paid time off, including holidays and vacations.
- Free cable/internet services where available.
- Working from home is an option for many positions.
INCLUSIVE, INNOVATIVE, & REWARDING WORK ENVIRONMENT
- We value diversity and believe our differences make us stronger together.
- Our corporate office associates enjoy a gym, game room, Zen garden, and weekly food trucks.
- Performance-based incentive programs are available to all associates, increasing annual earnings potential.
- Recognition for individual performance.