KUBRA Careers & Company Culture
We are a fast-growing company that delivers customer communications solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance and government entities across North America. KUBRA offers billing and payments, mapping, mobile apps, proactive communications, and artificial intelligence solutions for customers. With more than 1.5 billion customer interactions annually, KUBRA services reach over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada. KUBRA is an operating subsidiary of Hearst.
What makes KUBRA such a great place to work?
Well, keep reading about all the great things we have to offer!
- In-house Mentoring Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- KUBRA Cares Charity Events and Fundraisers
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Fun & Exciting Social Events
- Sports Tournaments
- Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Cultures 2014 and 2018
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Free Gym Membership
- 401K Matching
- Manager, Product Engineering
- Database Developer – DevSecOps
- QA Automation Engineer – DevSecOps
- Business Systems Analyst – DevSecOps
- Team Lead, Software Engineer
- Platform Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Cloud Security Engineer – DevSecOps
- Sr. System Administrator (Linux)
- Front End Developer
Diversity & Inclusion at KUBRA
KUBRA is committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce while providing unique opportunities and career paths for our people. The KUBRA Diversity & Inclusion best practices sets the direction for our priorities, objectives and commitments in Canada and the U.S. It aligns with our organizational purpose and focuses on attracting and developing the best talent, providing advice and solutions for diverse client markets, and enabling the social and economic development of our communities through partnerships, research, volunteerism and corporate citizenship.
Life at KUBRA
Join our network for updates on events, career openings, best practices, and more!