The pandemic continues to impact employment for everyone in the market, including veterans. As of February 2022, the veteran unemployment rate was at 3.1%, down
Since 1898, Cox has stayed true to simple, but enduring values of honesty, integrity, leadership, and community. How do we do that? By treating our employees as our most important resource, giving back to our communities, and seizing new, innovative business opportunities. These qualities have made us one of the best workplaces for current and past military members.
So, whether you are a veteran, reservist, or military spouse, we believe you’ll recognize our values as some of the same values that attracted you to serve our country in the first place.
Opportunity & Support
The vast scope of our industries and locations means there’s opportunity for you to contribute and grow, and we’ll help you get there. At Cox, you’ll find:
- Employee-led resource group – SALUTE – dedicated to supporting our military veterans and reservists
- Mentoring and leadership training
- Thousands of free online courses
- Many career opportunities including technology, sales, drivers, mechanics, security and recruiting, to name a few
- A diverse and inclusive environment where differences are not only accepted but thrive
- Dozens of unique benefits
- Corporate fellowship opportunities through Hiring Our Heroes